Season 7 is here, and causing the internet to go into meltdown every Sunday. We thought we’d roundup some of the best Game of Thrones gifts available online, from White Walker memorabilia to Dothraki kitchenware – we’ve found it all.
1. This Tyrion-Worthy iPhone 7 Case
Make the dwarf of house Lannister proud by representing his most famous line on your phone. Tastefully etched onto a hardwood iPhone case.
2. This heart-wrenching doormat that will make any true fan emotional
Why Hodor, why?
3. These dragon egg styled salt and pepper shakers
For those people that don’t have enough dragon fire in their condiments. The set can be picked up for $24.99 from ThinkGeek here.
4. This cutting board perfect for any Game of Thrones loving Chef
Whilst Robert Baratheon never cooked his own meals, us regular Joes have to make do with pan and mortar. Help the process along with this stark-approved cutting board.
5. A leather bound collection of the Game of Thones, A Song of Fire & Ice, book set
Anyone who’s really serious about Game of Thrones has read the book set. If they haven’t, a leather-bound book collection which is as much a collector’s item as it is a set of books, would be a pretty cracking gift.
6. Or the complete series 1-6 box set in Blu-Ray, if they’re not bookish
Not a book person? Nobody is going to say no to a complete blu-ray collection for series 1-6. HBO Go is great, but nothing beats having every single episode on disc.
7. This pullover to help discover your inner Khaleesi
This pullover is the perfect piece of clothing to state your claim over Westeros.
8. Or these t-shirts which confirm the worst is yet to come
Winter is coming, and House Stark knows it. These crew-neck style tees for men and women are just what you need to weather the storm.
9. Show off your undying love for Hodor with this pin
Totes emosh for hodes. Jokes aside, this is a pretty cool pin.
10. This “Hand of The King” style bottle opener for your ale
The perfect accessory to get the party started, whilst also swearing your allegiance to the realm. To the king!
11. This Alehorn viking drinking horn
If your friend or significant other is a beer-a-holic, they’ll love this authentic ale horn. Bonus points for eating mutton at the same time.
12. This collector’s edition Mother of Dragons egg set
These eggs were a good enough gift for the Khaleesi of the Dothraki, so they’ll make a great gift for your special person. They can be purchased from the official HBO store here.
13. These super cute Game of Thrones POP! figurines
IMAGE FROM RALPH HDEZ.
Some of these Game of Thrones figures are a little difficult to source, for instance I’ve found it seriously difficult to track down the dragon edition. It may be a case of hunting for the figures you want. ThinkGeek has a good collection available here.
14. This mug made specifically for people who just can’t get enough Jon Snow
Maybe one for the Game of Thones gifts for girls Stack… O just anyone that just can’t get enough Jon Snow in their life.
15. This map of Westeros, that will be with you wherever you go
Your phone and your wallet are probably two of the things you carry around with you wherever you go. Make sure your love for Thrones is immediately obvious at all times with this leather wallet engraved with a map of Westeros.
16. Or this map of Westeros if a wallet is too understated
This set of Game of Thrones canvas art is a great way to get to know Westeros like the back of your hand. Who even needs the intro credits?
17. This cute Mother of Dragons backpack for your Khaleesi
These types of merch are often really tacky, but we think this Mother of Dragons backpack is the perfect amount of nerd to carry around on the daily.
18. This unique pottery mug for any dragon lover
Not explicitly Game of Thrones, but a really nice wink to the show. This would make a cracking office mug. Everyone loves something handmade.
19. This unofficial Game of Thrones edition of Cards Against Humanity
Who says you have to buy game of thrones gifts? These cards can be printed yourself and you can make your friend a really personal, yet extremely offensive card game.
You can download here.
20. This apron for Winterfell-loving chefs
What better way to celebrate GOT fandom than with a flagon of mead and a steak in the pan?
21. This cartoon-esque Game of Thrones character tee
I’ve never been one to walk around with a straight up TV series logo on my shirt, so a cartoon spin is always a nice touch. It hints at being a fan without going majorly over the top. As an aside, never has a White Walker looked so cute.
22. This pin which states your claim as a brother of the Knight’s Watch
I’ve legit just bought this.
23. Or these dragon egg pins that’ll ease the pain of not having a real dragon
And it took some serious willpower not to buy these ones as well…
24. Yes, this is an actual Game of Thrones rolling pin
Making cookies with the Westeros House sigils is now a thing that can actually happen and we couldn’t be more excited about it.
25. This book for anyone that wants to learn Dothraki
Dothraki is a complicated language, so much so that you can actually buy this book to learn it. Hopefully that means you won’t get killed at a wedding, but we can’t promise anything.
26. If a gift is too much, how about a Game of Thrones birthday card?
It’s probably one of the more expensive birthday cards you’ll ever buy, but it will certainly go down a storm with any GOT fan.
27. Decide who really is the biggest GOT fan with this trivia board game
Which is the greatest house? How many men are in the Lannister army? Who are Jon Snow’s parents? All of those gems, in a board game sure to cause hours of wonderful arguments.
28. Get one of these Game of Thrones wooden hand crafted watches
These wooden watches are both perfectly understated, and super stylish. Which house will you go for?
Game of Thrones aside, they’re also a pretty stylish wristwatch.
29. This perfect mug collection for couples who Thrones together
Finally, we’ll finish on something positive to end the best game of thrones gifts Stack. Buy this double mug collection for your Targaryen queen, or your Dothraki warlord, and you’ll have perfect coffee mornings for 8 seasons long. Couples who Thrones together stay together.